Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween this year. I made a ton of new fun Halloween decoratios with my sister-in-law Carlan, and on Halloween we had a Halloween Party for the kids, there will be more pics to come . For now, this is a picture from the party. This was the picture backdrop that I set up at the house. I am so glad Carlan got this picture of Ruby and Sophia, not just cause they are adorable but because I made Ruby's costume and Sophias cute red riding hood cape. I was so proud of my self and grateful for my mom and all that she has taught me.

1 comment:

  1. We MISS you guys! I loved the photo of Ruby and Sophia. Molly did too and keeps asking where they are and when she can get another pumpkin on her cheek. You are such a cute mom and I loved spending Halloween in such a spooky and fabulously decorated house :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...