Sunday, July 11, 2010

happy birthday Ruby girl

Ruby turned 4 on July 5th (I know... I'm behind on my posting of this wonderful event) However I have been a bit busy with the move and unpacking...
So we celebrated Ruby's bday with my family before we moved. I love the look on her face when the cake is in front of her, What Joy!!!!! I was so glad she got to celebrate with family, I was worried she would miss everyone on her actual birthday and I was feeling so guilty for ripping her away from everyone.

However, the day of her bday we went to the beach.... and she loved it! She wants to go everyday. It's so great... the beach is just an hour drive from our place in Alabama. We had a fun time playing in the sand and swimming in the waves. We are happy to finally be together as a family. Wha a great way to celebrate.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ruby! Elyse and Clint, I hope you guys enjoy your new adventure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...