Saturday, May 21, 2011

Today's Project

I had a baby shower to go to today, which I am always trying to find a way out of going to baby showers, go figure. It just never sounds that fun to me to go to a party that is celebrating a baby when I know I may never have another. Everyone just sits around talking about being pregnant and how hard it is, funny isn't, how easy is to complain about something that comes so easily......

Alright that's my little feel sorry for myself speech for now.

So I decided I didn't have a good enough reason not to go. And cute Rebecca is just too sweet. So I made a few of these adorable bow ties and then I was super excited to go to the shower. Well.... excited enough. But I do think they turned out way cute.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...