Monday, May 30, 2011

Most recent Chamberlain Family Pictures

This is the most recent Chamberlain family picture. Amazing Right?
Every time I look at it I smile because it is so cool!!!!
It was really incredible that we were able to get all those people so close to the aircraft at once.
Carlan didn't disappoint! She is so talented. I wish I could take her with me everywhere I went, and just have beautiful photos of everything we do. How awesome would that be?



We also snuck in a few photos of our little family



This one is Clint's Favorite!


And cute Doug & Eve. Soooo cute!

3 comments:

  1. Grogeous family and GORGEOUS photos! Love them. Holy Hannah, your hair is LONG amd luscious. You are too cute and I miss you. Your creativity kills me. Those bow ties are unreal. Molly looked at all the new photos from the spring festival and said, "where is ruby? I miss her and she's so beautiful in her white dress. Is she getting married?" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute! How is flying going for Clint? Hawaii was awesome but I have no idea when I'll be back. Looks like all is well in Fort Rucker :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your family picture! That is SO cool. You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...