Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Last Day of School

Ruby made it through her first year of going to school. I remember that first day I put her on the bus, she seemed so little to me. I have to admit that I cried. This is my precious little Ruby, she's the only one we've got and I couldn't believe that our days of hanging out together were over. It was only half day pre-k but it was more than I had ever been apart from her. Looking back I guess I am glad that I made it through her first year of school.



Her friend Evan waiting with her at the bus stop



I am so happy that we have the whole summer to go to the pool, draw picture and just hang out together. Especially since I just found out that next year she goes all day. What will I do?

2 comments:

  1. She is such a cutie! I love your new family picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, what WON'T you do while Ruby's at school - you're like Mary Poppins, practically perfect in EVERY way. You can sew, bake & cook, craft, and now do furniture all while looking stylish and tan. You're my most talented friend and I love love LOVE that new antique sewing table. Glad you held out and that you got a great deal :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...