Sunday, June 12, 2011

Wonderful Weekend

With my wonderful mom in town we headed down to the beach. She just finished up Chemo and one of the side effects is that her feet and hands are always cold, and since it hasn't really warmed up in Utah she came here to get warm. The warm sand felt great on her feet. Heck... I didn't have chemo and the warm sand felt great on mine.
The water was absolutely perfect
It felt refreshing to get in but you could just sit in the surf all day to stay cool but not get cold.
My kinda day!


My mom enjoying the warmth
Ruby and her cute dad playing in the water


This kid loves being in the ocean

Out on a walk to look for sea creatures and sea shells.

Lunch break


We love going to the beach and spending time together as a family. We have had some fun adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I can't get over your beautiful family! Great pictures, makes me miss Destin Beach :) I hope we can see you soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...