Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day


Happy Valentines Day to my 2 sweethearts.
I love you both with all my heart.
You two have made me the happiest mama in the world.
Thanks for all of the LOVE you give me,
and for all the smiles we share together.




My cute Ruby
I wanted to get some Valentines pics of her.
I had some ideas of what I wanted but she is so strong willed about what she wears and does that it all turned into what she wanted.



They still turned out pretty darn cute















I was soooo happy to get a few of the two of us together. I don't have very many of us.
I am so lucky to have Ruby and she always makes me feel so special
according to her I am the "best mom in the world" and she tells me about 10 times a day.
Love her

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Elyse, you are way too talented. And that Ruby of yours is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say that Ruby is pretty patient about having her photo taken! She's a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are the best mom in the world too. :) Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...