Thursday, February 9, 2012

Valentines Decorations

I have been having fun getting ready for Valentines Day!
Here are a few of the things that I have been working on this past week


These two banners



The vintage cards are from The Graphics Fairy

I made the sweetheart sticks with my Cricut and some dowel that I painted
The vase was just an old glass vase that I covered with jute twine. I have used it so many times for different holidays. I love it.

This heart garland made out of felt was Janan's idea.
and you all know how I am obsessed with doing things with felt, so I was happy to make one when she showed it to me.
These are just a few of the things that I have been up to. I'll be back to show you more.


We have visitors here with us right now. Colton Lambert and his girlfriend just got in last night. We are so excited to hang out ans show them around lower Alabama

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Oooo, love how the old fashioned onn looks...and the vase is darling:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute decorations!! new visitor :) come share on my linky party on Tuesdays. ~nancy~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I'm loving the banners!

    Thank you SO much for linking up!! I'n following your cute blog on my way out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...