Saturday, July 30, 2011

Road Trip

So if you thought we were crazy to road trip it to Utah from Alabama. We have continued the driving. We just got back from a short little road trip to Denver. My Mom's siblings and their kids had a family reunion there. I am so glad we got to go. It was awesome to see my cousins that I don't get to see that often. We did some really fun things (more of that in another post).
The drive over was beautiful. I definitely appreciate all the different types of scenery way more now that I am not around it all the time. My wonderfully brave sister-in-law Lucy drove by herself with her 4 kids so we helped her out and took my niece Eliza with us in our car. Ruby loves hanging out with her so it worked out perfectly. We stopped at a few spots where some beautiful Indian jewelry was being sold. The girls thought it was great...especially cause my mom bought them each a necklace.








Fun times in the Hot Tub


This little guy is so adorable, with the cutest smile ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...