Saturday, July 16, 2011



We have been having so much fun in SLC
We have been able to spend a lot of time with family



We had a combined birthday celebration with The Chamberlains for Me and Ruby
We were very spoiled this year with so much Family love
It was really great to be with everyone.
It is so great seeing all the kids and seeing how much they have grown and changed



Cami, Eve and Holly visiting

Cute Colton came over to see us.
I miss this guy so much
He has become such a Man

A lot of the kids playing



what an adorable face

This is the beautiful cake the my wonderful sister-in-law Carlan made for me
It was soooooo delicious


And this is the yummy pineapple rum cake that everyone in my family gets on their birthday
whether you like it or not......My mom loves this cake and now it is a family tradition.

2 comments:

  1. happy birthday to both of you!!
    And the pic of you guys with the cake, you two are clones of each other, I can't believe how much she looks like you, lucky girl!!
    Let's palease get together before you leave, I'll text ya this week

    ReplyDelete
  2. just thinking about that pineapple rum cake gets my mouth watering. too tasty.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...