Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Little Paint


A little paint sure goes a long way.
Look at how cute all of these projects are.
I am kicking myself for not taking before pics
But don't worry, I have more of where they came from.
And next time I will give a step by step.

The jewelry box is one that I found for $1.oo
I wasn't going to get it but my mom was with me and she saw the potential
A coat of paint and a little sanding later I just adore it.
We ended up giving it to Ruby for her Birthday.
I think it looks like a little piece of furniture.







For now this bowl has a home on our kitchen table.
I am loving the color, it reminds me of the beach, and with this cooler weather we have had that makes me so happy.



This has got to be my favorite piece so far, but I have a feeling it won't stick around for too long.
I have thoughts of using it for decorations for all the different holidays
Think
ornaments for Christmas
nests and eggs for Easter
mini pumpkins for fall

oh the possibilities

















I love that these bowls are so cute but can serve a purpose
thread
buttons
jewelry
headbands

All of the bowls that I have shown are for sale and will be posted on my etsy shop.
I will let you know when they are there

And speaking of headband you are gonna die when you see what else I have been up to.
That will be in a couple of days.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I want to check out your etsy shop! Tell me what its called so I can see all your fun things!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...