Monday, May 7, 2012

Colton in Alabama






 Colton Came to visit us in Alabama back in February. I know it has been a few months. But I wanted to post some pics of his visit. It made us so happy that he came to see us. He brought his cute girlfriend Ericka and it was fun just to hang out with them.
For those of you who don't know the relationship here.
Colton is one of the four kids that I use to nanny.
I use to always tease him that he couldn't ever have another girlfriend besides me.
Of course he was probably 10 or 12 at the time.
When Colton came home from his mission a few months early for his Dad's funeral we were so lucky that we got to have him live with us for a few years.
We loved that time that we had with him and feel so blessed that he chose to stay with us for a bit. 

It was absolutely freezing the week that they came. I felt so bad. It was a mild winter and then we had an awful week of bitter cold. 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 


I mean look at that adorable face. I just want to squeeze those cheeks
These were taken when I was probably 12 or 13 and first started babysitting The Lamberts.


I love how miserable Colton looks in the above pic. With 2 of his sisters. 


Colton with The Rubes
He was such a good sport about living with a little baby in the house.


Look at that cuddling

We love you Colton and are so glad you came to visit us.
We think about you all the time. Can't wait til you come to North Carolina.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...