Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Clint has Wings


So we finally made it to the day when Clint got his Wings!!!!!!!
I could not be prouder of this wonderful and amazing Man.
It's been a L O N G road to get here, but we did it.


Graduation was exciting.....See if you can find The Clint Man
 

Our Bishop is the one with the Trombone
 

It's really cool at the graduation the Graduates all stand up and sing.
It makes you feel so patriotic and love this country when you hear all those soldiers singing together.
 

Doesn't he look sooooo serious?

I went up and pinned his wings on him. 
 
 

And then Noah shoved them in a bit further
 
 

We are so lucky to have so many great friends and family.
My parents came out to help us pack and move. And my mom did a ton of sewing for me. She is so awesome. I wish I had her around all the time.
Eve came and got trapped into helping us pack a ton. it was so great to have her cute smiling face around for a few days. oh how we miss that happiness.
And Clint's good friend Noah came to surprise Clint. What a friend. 

Ruby even got her own wings. (So did I....Mine are little baby gold ones. I love them)

I love how she is admiring them. 
 

Seriously, I can't believe we are done with flight school. I love Ft. Rucker so much and miss it everyday. We  had so many great times there with so many great friends. I love that we get to meet so many different people, but I hate that we have to leave them.
We have now settled into our house at Ft. Bragg in North Carolina. I have so many pictures and posts to catch up on, it will keep me busy for the next few days. Clint is leaving us very soon for a very far away place. So we will be spending as much time together as we can as a family. But while he is gone I have so many projects that I want to do.



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. yea, so many good pictures...I have yet to be to a graduation, good to know what its like:) Rubys wings really are the cutest-I wish Hadley would wear jewelry! Maybe we will have to get her some for later on in her life:) Cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you guys! What amazing experiences you get to have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea! CLint. Sorry we missed it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...